Diane Pradat, Bill Patterson, Leland Smith, Robert Stephenson
Since 1978, companies have depended upon the experience, skill and professional dedication of the attorneys at Wilkins Tipton to defend their liability claims. We believe the best approach to litigation is to perform an early assessment of the issues to determine whether resolution is possible, or would be beneficial. If we establish that early resolution is not feasible, then we prepare the case as if it is going to trial.
Our attorneys handle a variety of liability defense related issues, including alternative dispute resolution, appellate practice, automobile and trucking litigation, civil rights, construction, insurance policy coverage opinions, premises, products and subrogation.
Our attorneys have mediated and litigated hundreds of cases throughout Mississippi to protect the rights of our clients. With the firm’s experience in both federal and state courts, clients can count on the expertise of Wilkins Tipton to achieve exceptional results.
General liability areas of practice of Wilkins Tipton include the following:
- Pumphrey, Coleman Receive Defense Verdict in Hinds County
- Smith Gets Case Dismissed
- Carroll Saves Client over $500,000
- Smith, Stephenson Win Appeal
- Stephenson, Overcash Granted Summary Judgments
- Smith, Stephenson Win Fifth Circuit Appeal
- Gladden Obtains Appellate Victory
- Smith Awarded Summary Judgment
- Patterson Granted Summary Judgment in Chinese Drywall Case
- Smith, Stephenson Win Dismissal in Federal Court
- Stovall obtain declaratory judgment
- Gladden Wins Dismissal
- Smith Wins Summary Judgment